Disney Club Penguin have asked us to review their platform, Airlie fits best into their age range of 6-12 years and will do this in the coming weeks. While we wait for that to be delivered, I asked to give away something to my readers too. So, I'm also giving 3 lucky readers the chance to enter and win some peace and quite these holidays too. I'd also love the kids to share their review with me which will be added to my website and shared in my newsletter too. They'll be famous! The kids can share just a text based review or if you are happy to, they can also share a picture of them playing or receiving their membership.
So what's on offer?
Win: 1 x 6 month membership
Win: 2 x 1 month memberships
Suitable for: 6-12 years
So why did I decide to review this platform?
Now it's not just about the quite you will receive, although that's pretty good! It's also about the great features this platform provides. lessons the kids can learn from using it and what REALLY sold me on it when I started to research it.
- No third party advertising! - Really important to me as you never know what your child could be clicking on!
- Teaches kids about charitable giving with Coins for Change That is also being delivered through 1800 schools Australia wide. I'm going to personally let my daughter's school know about this and encourage them to get involved in 2014.
- Global Citizenship Programs it encourages and empowers children to help others and change the world that they live in. Just because it isn't happening in our own backyard does not mean it isn't happening. Our kids are very fortunate compared to many around the world and I try really hard to make them understand that. I think this is a great interactive way of showing them how lucky they are and also how they can help those that aren't as fortunate as they are.
- Can be accessed on iPad with their brand new App that has just been released, via your desktop computer or even via safari or chrome via other tablets.
- Fun Stuff with extra activities to encourage kids to play outside with ideas of games to play and rules to play by, art and craft to encourage kids to be more artistic, recipes to help budding little chefs cook yummy meals and colouring pages that will keep them busy too over that 6 weeks which sometimes can feel like 6 months at times.
- Parents Area with great safety advice that helps you understand how the site is run and also great tips that you can share with your children surrounding cyber safety and how they should conduct themselves online, which is REALLY important these days.